Thursday, May 3, 2012

Lilly's special week at school

Lilly was the special person of the week at school. Great fun preparing for it. I was super appreciative becasue we did not have to print the pictures. Teacher Deah let me send electronic photos answering the questions!! Way to make our lives easier Deah! Another reason we love the Mount. Lilly had a ton of fun preparing for it with us.

Few questions were asked

What is your favorite book? Fancy Nancy (of course) just as precocious as our little gal using the big words! and Lilly loves to wear fancy things! Sometimes she gets mad at me because I do not dress fancy enough.

What do you want to be when you grow up? A teacher - or a doctor teacher! I like the way she is thinking! She loves to learn and educate people. This is a picture of Lilly with her "friends" she plays school and Dr. Office all the time.
 What is your favorite thing? friends - yes she loves her friends (stuffies) or real ones.
What is your favorite place to visit? Hawaii (of course!) I think the best thing was when Lilly told me that she was tired of the Seattle rain "how many more days till we go to Hawaii- I am tired of the rain!" This is coming from a 4 year old!


What is your favorite things to do? Arts and crafts! Luckily she lets Henry do it with her!


What is your favorite thing to eat? corn and ice cream

No comments: