Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Back to work!!



Now I am officially back to work- and it is true juggling all of this is quite hard. I am finding the transitions the worst- going to work and leaving work. Once I am at work, I am fine. And I am loving using my brain- but most of all, being in control of something. Having two kids, makes me feel out of control all the time.

The best part is that I am only 3 days a week. I still get time with the kids. The worst part is that I am only 3 days of week and my work load is too large, so I am working on my days off.

During the day I miss somethings. . . and not others. I thought I would make a list and leave it up the the readers discretion.

1. The post nap smiles. . .

2. The blow outs that you can smell across the room and require you to hose your child off afterwords.

3. The constant chattering - either Lilly telling a story or making up a song and Henry learning to talk.

4. The lack of stress at night. Now we have to get the milk, diaper bag, work bag, etc ready to go.

5. The ability to get errands done during the week without the weekend traffic.

6. Social time with friends- at any old time.

1 comment:

Baby Chow Liddell said...

I'm not having all that much fun being back at work either! I can empathize with your list of what you miss and don't miss. Good luck this week!