This past weekend we went to the northern Vancouver and Dada ran in his 5th marathon. It was a bruiser, as it rained hard for the first few hours. Thankfully, the all-star support crew of Lilly and Mama were all over the course offering dry clothes and lots of support. We had a fun weekend, as Laura, Megan, and Teresa also ran in the half marathon and we all went to dinner the night before and lunch after.
what wonderful role models for your little girl (and boy to be). Whenever I don't want to work out or go for a run, I try to think about how good it is for our kids to see us doing this kind of thing!
1 comment:
what wonderful role models for your little girl (and boy to be). Whenever I don't want to work out or go for a run, I try to think about how good it is for our kids to see us doing this kind of thing!
Post a Comment